Monday, September 17, 2012

Hi

As of now the "Arab Spring" uprising is the dominant topic for discussion.  There is much we do not know of this, is it a planned movement, is it spontaneous? It is difficult to make an informed opinion when we only get bits and traces of information.  Having said that, I will give my take on the mater based on what I believe to be the facts.

The attacks seem to be timed to occur on a certain date. If this were spontaneous would this have happened?  I don't think so, therefore I feel that this is a planned attack on United States interests.

The next aspect that I have felt is the extent of the attacks.  My feeling is that some cabal has coordinated these attacks and would like to punish the United States.  My belief is supported by the hatred that most(if not all) Arab nations have for both Israel and the United States.  Our ally Israel is in grave peril from the fallout if the Arab states unite. We know that these Arab nations do in fact hate Israel and would like nothing more than to push Israel into the sea. The United States cannot let that happen. It would spell the doom of democracy world wide. We have a dilemma and the United States must make a careful and reasonable decision concerning what path do we follow. Unfortunately, we have a president who is not up to leading.  President Obama is more concerned about politics than he is about governing. In my opinion four years age we made the wrong choice, perhaps the worst option of what was available.

We must pray that the United States does act and that such actions will be in the interest of all the nations involved.

Pray for our service people and include our embassy staff.
GOD Bless

No comments: